1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Audios and Text
Admission to Paid Attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston City Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harvard Campus Cambridge Self-Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Product code: 259620P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCambridgeAudio Guides - MassachusettsArchitecture Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsCategory