- Go at your own pace on a private tour
- Receive personalized attention from your personal guide
- Stop for an included coffee or beer in a local cafe or bar
- Put on some comfy shoes and prepare to walk for around 2.5 hours
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will meet you in front of MIT’s main entrance at 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139
Finish point will be close to public transport and taxi links in Cambridge and the guide will assist with advising you on your journey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Curious
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands