- Chichen Itza day trip with cenote swim
- Enjoy a guided tour of the colonial town of Valladolid
- Buffet lunch included
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from a central meeting point
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Crown Paradise MP (GO MART VILLAS DEL REY) 6:00am Beach Palace MP (BUS STOP) 6:15am Presidente Intercontinental PARADERO 6:40am PARADERO HOLIDAY INN-LAS PERLAS 6:50am CRAZY HOT COYOTE 7:10am
OXXO EN LA GAS FRENTE A BAHIA PETEMPICH 6am 7EVELEN PTO MORELOS JUNTO AL PUENTE 6:15am OXXO DE LA GAS FRENTE A SECRETS CAPRI 6:40am HM 7am PLAZA ANTIGUA 6:50am GOMART PUERTO AVENTURAS 6:40am CIRCLE K FRENTE A CATALONIA ROYAL TULUM 6am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of 30 USD. Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by paypal. This fee is already included in the DELUXE option
- Due to COVID, it is possible that Valladolid has restrictions. If so, the visit will be done by bus or you'll have extra time at the cenote
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travellers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms