- Admission to Xcaret eco-archeological park in Playa del Carmen
- Guarantee entry to one of the Riviera Maya's or Mexican Caribbean's top attractions
- Expereince Mexican history, culture, and nature at more than 40 attractions
- Visit Jaguar Island, watch an equestrian show, swim in underground rivers, and visit history-rich museums
- Ideal for families
- Upgrade to Xcaret Plus to enjoy locker and snorkel use, a buffet lunch, unlimited soft drinks, and a beer
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Once inside, you’ll have access to more than 40 attractions typical of Mexican history and culture: enrich your cultural knowledge at Mexican Folk Art Museum and Mayan Village; watch captivating performances featuring equestrian acts or Mayan folklore; and discover natural wonders on the Tropical Jungle Trail and Jaguar Island.
See, too, butterflies and marine turtles and opt to sample local wine in the Vino de Mexico Wine Cellar. If you’ve upgraded to Xcaret Plus admission, you’ll enjoy free use of lockers and snorkel equipment, perfect for discovering the Coral Reef Aquarium and Aquatic Paradise.
Plus, you’ll feast on a buffet lunch, unlimited soft drinks, and a beer, all of which are guaranteed to make your day even better.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, comfortable shoes & clothes
- Please bring biodegradable sunscreen and cash or credit card for food and souvenir purchases
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Xcaret Plus Ticket includes - One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Xcaret Plus Ticket includes - Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest, México Destination Club member, and coworker. In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "However, I recommend you do arrive early, rest at the beach for an hour or two so you do have the energy to watch the night show." See review