- Visit the colorful houses and historical monuments of traditional Irish village Sneem
- Admire spectacular coastal views at Dingle Bay
- Marvel at unrivaled views of the Black Valley and the Lakes of Killarney in Killarney National Park
- Learn about the fascinating culture and history of the region from a guide
Departure & Return
Check into our Paddywagon Tourist Office/Bridge St Tourist Office (next to St Patrick's Bridge) - 08:20am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Toddlers/Babies require a childseat/booster. Please advise at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff