- Get a bird’s-eye view of Florida’s coast on a helicopter tour
- A private tour and pilot means a personalized experience
- Your pilot points out points of interest while you fly
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
We are located at the Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport on the Commercial Blvd entrance. From East to West, turn right at the NW 15th Ave light First left turn Turn right on the Stop sign Go left on the round-point Park at your right
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- For 1 passenger flights, the maximum weight is 180 lbs. Passengers weighing more than 180 lbs must purchase a second seat at half the price.
- For 2 or more passengers flights, the maximum passenger weight is 285 lbs for a single seat purchase. Passengers weighing more than 285 lbs must purchase a second seat at half the price.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keen Fly
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- "Try to get there early because GPS takes you 2 blocks away and it's a little hard to find." See review