4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring paradisiacal Grand Bahama, and see some of the island’s most important landmarks, on this engaging tour. Following pickup at your hotel or cruise port, head to Port Lucaya, Taino Beach Public Park, and Millionaire's Row. After an optional stop at Garden of the Groves, a lush botanical garden (own expense), go for a boat tour at Lucaya National Park, famed for its enormous underwater cave system. Cap off your day with a picnic at Gold Rock Beach and a visit to High Rock Lighthouse.
- Make the most of your time on Grand Bahama on this comprehensive tour
- Visit Lucaya National Park, see Gold Rock Beach, and more
- Round-trip transit from your local hotel or port makes getting around easy
- Enjoy free time to relax and picnic at idyllic Gold Rock Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I meet my guests at the previously arranged and agreed upon point of pick up wearing my company uniform and with a hand held sign showing their names
- Grand Bahama Intl Airport, Freeport Grand Bahama Island
- Freeport Cruise Port, G6CG+8WQ, Wild Goose Town, The Bahamas
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Grand Bahama Island
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during East End Island Sightseeing Tour from Freeport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during East End Island Sightseeing Tour from Freeport?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during East End Island Sightseeing Tour from Freeport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during East End Island Sightseeing Tour from Freeport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
East End Island Sightseeing Tour from Freeport
4 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFreeportShore Excursions - Grand Bahama IslandBus Tours - Grand Bahama IslandPorts of Call Tours - Grand Bahama IslandShore Excursions - West Palm BeachBus Tours - West Palm BeachPorts of Call Tours - West Palm BeachShore Excursions - Boca RatonBus Tours - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonCategory