Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Galway Bay and Connemara from Galway
- Marvel over the dramatic coastal scenery of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Great value tour includes hotel pick up and round-trip transport
- Ideal choice for nature lovers!
Departure & Return
Tour departs Merchants Road, Galway - outside the Kinlay Hostel at 09:30 daily. To book a complimentary pick up from all hotels and registered accommodation providers within Galway city, please contact local office on 0035391778778 the day prior to your tour with your booking number and room number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff