2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Climb aboard a sightseeing cruise with skyline views of New York City during this boat tour. Set out from Weehawken, New Jersey on a lunch cruise that includes views of several city landmarks including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and Brooklyn Bridge. Spend a relaxing afternoon on the Hudson River and New York Harbor with this scenic boat tour.
- See New York City from a fresh perspective
- Kick back during a scenic boat tour
- Combine sightseeing and a lunch cruise
- Check out landmarks like the Statue of Liberty
Saved to wishlist!
Outdoor dinning on our spacious sun decks
Listen to background music via satellite radio
Delicious served buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
2-hour cruise on the Hudson & East Rivers
Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
1500 Harbor Blvd, Weehawken, NJ 07086, USA
We will meet you in the Lincoln Harbor Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travellers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
Where is the departure point for the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:The Lunch Cruise departs from Lincoln Harbor Marina: 1500 Harbor Blvd, Weehawken, NJ 07086
Is there parking near the departure point for the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Local Parking is available at the Sheraton Hotel. There may be a fee for parking.
Is the New Jersey Lunch Cruise handicap accessible?
A:Yes. Please be sure to notate any special needs or requests in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Are there any age restrictions on the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:There are no age restrictions. Children ages 3-12 enjoy a discounted rate and infants under 3 years old go free as lap children.
Are there high chairs available for my child during the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Yes, high chairs are available for use during the dinner cruise.
How should I dress for the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Appropriate dress for the Lunch Cruise is business casual attire, such as khaki pants and collared shirts. Please no shorts, tank tops, flip flops, or gym shoes.
How early should I check in for the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Boarding time is 30 minutes prior to departure.
Can I smoke on board the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Smoking is allowed on the outside decks only. Please dispose of all refuse in proper receptacles. Do not throw anything into the water. Please help us keep our harbors clean.
Where do we sit on the boat during the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:As you board, our Captain and Marine Crew will direct you to your deck. From there the Host/Hostess will show your party to your assigned table(s). Seats are assigned based on needs and capacity for each cruise.
Are there vegetarian selections available during the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Yes, vegetarian options are available with notice. If you require any dietary restrictions or have food allergies, please notate them in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Can I bring my own cake for a celebration during the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Yes, guests are allowed to bring a cake, which must be in a closed, covered container (e.g. cake box.) You must keep the cake at your table as there is no available storage on board. There may be a cake cutting fee.
Are there restrooms on board the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Yes, there are restrooms on board for your convenience.
Are there life jackets available onboard the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Each vessel is 100% U.S. Coast Guard and Transport Canada certified with life preservers and all required lifesaving equipment, including child life vests.
What happens in case of bad weather during the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Cruises sail rain or shine. In the case of severe weather conditions or upon the direction of the U.S. Coast Guard or Transport Canada, the boat will remain dockside, but provide the full dining service.
Will I get seasick during the New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:Most of our guests experience no discomfort at all as we do not leave the calm waters of the harbor. If you tend to have a problem with motion sickness, you may wish to bring Dramamine or other seasickness medication.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Jersey Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJersey CityFood Tours - New JerseyWater Tours - New JerseyDay Cruises - New JerseyCategory