- Half-day tour from Killarney to the Gap of Dunloe
- Trek through the magnificent Gap of Dunloe
- Cruise by boat on the Gearhameen River
- Explore Ross Castle (own expense)
Departure & Return
22 Main St Killarney
What To Expect
After an epic wander through the emerald isle, boats will be waiting along the Gearhameen River for a tour of the upper, middle and lower lakes. Make a stop at the Ross Castle, where you’ll have a chance to witness the life of early Irish royalty before making your way back to Killarney on a comfortable coach bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Jaunting Carriages are paid directly at Kate Kearneys Cottage at a cost of E 25 pp (cash only).There are 4 passengers in each carriage
- Carriages may be hired privately and the total cost would be E 100 per carriage.There is no pre booking for carriages as the booking may be made on arrival at Kate Kearneys Cottage.
- There is not enough time to visit Ross Castle before returning to Killarney but visitors may stay at Ross Castle and enjoy a lesisurely walk to Killarney through the National Park (30 to 40 minutes).
- Tours of the Castle takes 1 hour.Pre booking is advisable and can be done by phoning 353 64 6635851 or visit email@example.com
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is free car parking at Ross Castle where the tour terminates and we can certainly collect customers at Ross Castle at 10am but prior notice has to be given by telephoning 00353 64 6631251 the previous evening.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Deros Coach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised