- An Irish adventure tour through Country Kerry, from Killarney
- Travel by both boat and trap pony across the Lakes of Killarney and through Gap of Dunloe
- See 15th-century Ross Castle as well as some of Ireland's most stunning natural scenery
- Journey through the remote Black Valley, reputed as the last place in Ireland to receive electricity
- Includes return bus transport to Killarney
Departure & Return
Company rep from Tangney's of Killarney will meet with you at 10.20am at the wooden foot bridge in front of Ross Castle. There is free car parking at Ross Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
- OPERATED BY Killarney Jaunting Cars - Tangney Tours Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I say, "travel like a Victorian adventurer" because this trip has been ongoing since the 1880s, and is well worth your time." See review
- "One thing to consider - as a parent myself, I would not recommend the boat part of the tour for young children - as it ruins the experience for others." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews