9 hours 30 minutes to 10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the real Everglades with a master naturalist on this full-day adventure. Enjoy a Ten Thousand Islands boat tour to spot birds, manatees, and dolphins; and a master-naturalist-led dry nature hike in Big Cypress National Preserve. Also included are a 1-hour airboat ride far from land into the River of Grass; a visit to a Native tree island village only accessible via boat; time at a historical trading post, and lunch.
- Full-day Everglades cruise, hike, and airboat tour with master naturalist
- 1-hour airboat ride into River of Grass to see alligators and more up-close
- 1-hour cruise in Ten Thousand Islands to spot manatees, dolphins, and birds
- Visit a Native tree island village and historical trading post
- Includes wildlife-spotting experiences in Big Cypress; plus delicious lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Delicious local lunch, including vegetarian and gluten free options
Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, water, and sparkling water
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off or designated meeting points
Drop off at airports in time for flight home
Free luggage storage
master naturalist guide
sunscreen, insect repellent, ponchos and binoculars for guest use
Wild Lime eco-canteens as our gift
National Park maps to keep
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Miami , Miami, FL, USA
IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE HOTEL PICK UP, Please call us at 954-673-6647 to arrange a convenient meeting spot. If you are meeting us out there, the meeting time will be 8:30 a.m.