- 3-hour bike tour of Montreal
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Sample food at a gourmet food shop (tasting included)
- Learn about Montreal history from a knowledgeable guide
- Expect attentive service on this small-group tour limited to 13 riders
- Enjoy use of your bicycle for the day until closing time
Departure & Return
Located in Old Montreal on de la Commune street, opposite side of the Science Center and Imax theater Participants need to enter in our boutique for registration before showing to our kiosque for bike tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 13
- Tours in English and/or French
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ça Roule Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Would recommend the three-hour tour to anyone wanting an immersion into all Montreal has to offer." See review