3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
350 Rue Saint-Paul E, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H4, Canada
We will meet at the steps of Bonsecours Market.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Throwback Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 hour In-depth tour of Montréal in Convertible Cadillac incl. Mountain summit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 hour In-depth tour of Montréal in Convertible Cadillac incl. Mountain summit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during 3 hour In-depth tour of Montréal in Convertible Cadillac incl. Mountain summit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 hour In-depth tour of Montréal in Convertible Cadillac incl. Mountain summit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hour In-depth tour of Montréal in Convertible Cadillac incl. Mountain summit
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealFood Tours - QuebecMarkets - QuebecClassic Car Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecFood Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemClassic Car Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemFood Tours - BostonMarkets - BostonClassic Car Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonHalf-day Tours - BostonCategory
Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Montreal Underground CityMile EndMontreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)Place des ArtsMontreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)Pointe-à-Callière