3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of Montreal lit up after dark during this small-group nighttime tour. Depart after the sun sets for a driving tour up Mount Royale, with views of Saint Joseph's Oratory. Back in Old Town, see the Notre Dame Basilica and ride the Observation Wheel, ending with a traditional snack of poutine.
- Small group of just seven people or fewer
- Ride on the Observation Wheel
- Snack of traditional French Canadian poutine
- Nighttime tour leaves the day free for other activities
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to La Grand Roue
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/Drop-off is offered anywhere in the downtown area - please enter your pick up location or
contact us if you have questions regarding pick-ups.
*Please note - we do not offer pick-ups from airport hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The order of events in the itinerary will change throughout the season. The description describes the July/August version of the itinerary. In the Spring and Fall the visit to Mont Royal will come before the Aura show.
- Start times will vary from Summer to Spring/Fall. In July/August the tour will start at 7:30pm, in May/June/September/October the tour will start at 4:30pm.
- Exact length of tour may vary based on traffic, seasonality, etc.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Night on Montreal Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Night on Montreal Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Night on Montreal Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Night on Montreal Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Night on Montreal Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealNight Tours - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecNight Tours - SalemBus Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemNight Tours - BostonBus Tours - BostonCity Tours - BostonHalf-day Tours - BostonCategory
Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)Place des ArtsSt. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Ville-MarieAtwater Market (Marché Atwater)Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)Montreal ChinatownMontreal Underground CityMcCord MuseumMusée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)Ecomuseum ZooMontreal St. Patrick's BasilicaCrescent Street (Rue Crescent)Les Cours Mont-RoyalMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval