- See most of Montreal’s top attractions in the space of a single tour
- A private tour offers the most flexible, personalize way to travel
- Scooters and helmets are provided for your safety and convenience
- Explore Old Montreal, Mile End, and even stop for a bagel snack
Departure & Return
At the corner of Rue Berri (Berri Street) and Rue Notre-Dame Est (Notre-Dame Street East)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montreal Scooter Rentals and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons