- 5-course dinner cruise in Montreal
- View of Montreal city and its surrounding islands
- Panoramic view from the glassed-in dining rooms
- Magnificent outside terraces with music
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Grand Quay, 200 de la Commune Street West Directions: Port of Montreal The ticket booth is at the Grand Quay, please pick up your tickets prior to the boat departure. The boarding of the boat starts at 6:00 pm and it departs at 7:00 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Cavalier Maxim is a modern dining ship with three exquisitely decorated glass-enclosed dining rooms, offering amazing river views of Montreal’s city skyline and attractions from every table. These inner dining areas offer plenty of comfortable seating with large picture windows to see the sites. There are also two distinctive, open-air, outdoor terraces and a dance floor.
For the 5-course dinner, there are appetizers, entrees and desserts. Enjoy a fresh salmon fillet, chicken supreme, or Braised Beef — plus the chef's delight for dessert. (Menu subject to change.) The onboard wine steward will offer beverage suggestions to complement the gourmet meal.
After eating, dance the night away to music with a live DJ.
Throughout the cruise, enjoy stunning views of Montreal’s city skyline, the Montreal Biosphère, La Ronde amusement park, Olympic Stadium, Promenade Bellerive and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruises departing during June and August run for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes, returning to dock at approximately 11pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travellers
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff