Explore our promoted experiences
- Historic discovery cruise of Montreal
- Admire the Montreal skyline from the St Lawrence River
- Hear about Montreal's history through anecdotes from a local guide
- Enjoy the views from the sunny terraces or the glassed-in dining rooms
Departure & Return
At the Grand Quai in the Old Port. Please note that parking could be difficult to find and there could be very heavy traffic, therefore we recommend to use public transport or arrive in the area in advance.
What To Expect
Start your trip from the city’s Alexandra Pier in either the morning or afternoon. Then cast off for your river ride, journeying 22 miles (35 kilometers) of the river near Montreal. During your cruise you’ll pass famous city sights including the islands of Boucherville, Jacques-Cartier Bridge and the city’s picturesque shoreline.
Make sure to also take advantage of all that your ship, the AML Cavalier Maxim, has to offer during your voyage. Enjoy some sunbathing on the ship’s al fresco terraces, or step inside if you need to warm up in the glass-enclosed dining area. An array of food and drinks, including muffins, salads, cookies, sandwiches, juice, and cocktails, is available for purchase at the on-board café.
At the end of your ride, return back to Alexandra Pier, having gained a new perspective on the city of Montreal and its rich history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travellers
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas