Departure & Return
Tour guide will meet you near the monument at the center of Place d'Armes or call on your cellphone
Tour ends at the Saint-Louis square in Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID-19 temporary prevention measures: At N-tours we are taking all necessary precautions to provide our guests safe tours and enjoyable experiences. Our vehicles are cleaned more frequently, especially client high frequency touch points. Wearing a face mask is mandatory in the vehicle and in closed spaces during visits for our guides/drivers and all participants, if a guest doesn't have a mask, we shall be happy to offer one. Wearing gloves is highly recommended inside the vehicle. Our guides/drivers who have tested for COVID19 and are positive or still waiting for their results, show COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently traveled abroad will not be allowed to do any tours. Some activities/visits might not be doable due to 3rd party temporary closure.
- In case of special events or roads closure tour/attractions could be modified without prior notice.
- Smoking, e-cigarettes and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Clients will be asked if they are sick, showing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested for COVID-19 and still waiting for the result or are positive, have been in contact with someone who is, in the last 14 days. If not fully vaccinated, clients will be asked also if they have been travelling abroad or entered Canada from abroad for less than 14 days. If guests answer yes to any of these questions, they will not be able to take part in the tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ntours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is a perfect solution for such so situation." See review