2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
One night hotel
Niagara Package admission: adult $59, children $40 (2-12 years)
CN Tower: adult $45, Children $30.5(6-13 years) Children $15.8 (3-5 years)
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada: adult $48, children $32 (6-13 years), baby $14 (3-5 years)
1000 islands cruise: adult $36, Children $22.5 (0-12 years)
Departure & Return
1240 Rue Stanley , 1240 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3B 2S7, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
- OPERATED BY Agence Wonder Travel Inc.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toronto, 1000 islands & Niagara Falls 2 Days Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toronto, 1000 islands & Niagara Falls 2 Days Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Compare Similar Experiences
Toronto, 1000 islands & Niagara Falls 2 Days Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealBus Tours - QuebecOvernight Tours - QuebecMulti-day Tours - QuebecBus Tours - SalemOvernight Tours - SalemMulti-day Tours - SalemBus Tours - BostonOvernight Tours - BostonMulti-day Tours - BostonCategory
St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)Ville-MarieOutremontMontreal Underground CityNotre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Pointe-à-CallièreSaint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)Place des ArtsMontreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)St. Lawrence RiverLa Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)Ecomuseum ZooAtwater Market (Marché Atwater)Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)Montreal ChinatownNotre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)