- Skip the stress of navigating Old Montreal’s non-grid streets
- A maximum of ten participants ensures an intimate experience
- Get restaurant recommendations and tips on must-dos from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting spot is on the edge of the Place d'Armes public square, which is in front of the Notre-Dame Basilica. Look for the entrance that says "Edifice Aldred" - it's at the base of the tall red/orange stone building with the clock on top. Please arrive 10 minutes in advance, tour begins on time.
Tour will end in the vicinity of Place Jacques-Cartier square and Bonsecours Market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour operates rain or shine and is mostly outside. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This visit is in English.
- Mid-November to April: Please see my "Winter Charms of Old Montreal" tour
- This tour is owned and operated by MTL Detours Walking Tours
- Minimum age to attend is 12 yrs old. Please contact for younger children.
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with challenging mobility restrictions due to varied terrain (cobblestones, stairs) and length of tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY MTL Detours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience