- Professional kayaking guide who knows the local waterways
- Choose a sunrise or sunset tour
- See a quiet, peaceful side of Myrtle Beach
- See wildlife in its natural habitat
Departure & Return
Use Peachtree Rd., Myrtle Beach as the information to put into your GPS. It should show up in Socastee. Take Peachtree Rd. from Dick Pond road all the way down to the end of Peachtree road where it will dead end at the Waccamaw River. This is our meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Jack's Surf Lessons and Board Rentals, LLC
Learn more about cancellations.