2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See the best of Lower Manhattan on this Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour that covers all of the highlights. Navigate the city on two wheels and explore the streets as you make your way from Manhattan's southern tip to City Hall and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. This easy climb leads to incredible views and prime photo ops, so be sure to bring your camera!
- Explore Lower Manhattan on two wheels with a guide
- See the sites and take in epic views from atop the Brooklyn Bridge
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choose from multiple departure times to fit your needs
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5557P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkMountain Bike Tours - NewarkCategory
Barrymore TheatreTriBeCaYankee StadiumMusic Box TheatreGrand Central StationEverett Children's Adventure GardenFrick Collection Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)International Center of Photography MuseumMadison Square GardenCastle Clinton National MonumentThe Jewish MuseumRockefeller CenterMuseum of SexNew York Penn StationBloomingdale's 59th StreetHudson River Episcopal Church of the Heavenly RestAl Hirschfeld TheatreSpyscape