- No sharing with strangers: this carriage ride is private for you and your group
- If it’s cold out, beat the chill with the provided blankets
- All carriages are wheelchair accessible
- Carriage rides suitable for all ages, from a few months old to 100 years old
Departure & Return
Our starting point is 7th ave 59 th street in New York City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Central Park Carriages LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands