45 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visitors ages 12+ must present proof that they have received at least one dose of an FDA or WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine. Proof may include the NYC COVID Safe App, Excelsior Pass, CDC Vaccination Card (or photo), or official immunization record from outside of the US. Though there’s serious competition for where to find the best NYC views, you can enjoy the cityscape from the tallest outdoor observation platform in the entire Western Hemisphere with a visit to the Edge Observation Deck. Secure this prebooked admission ticket to guarantee your time slot, and head to the West Side to experience New York’s newest, sky-high attraction. Just walk across a suspended glass floor and enjoy 360-degree views.
- Visit NYC’s newest outdoor viewing platform with tickets to Edge Observation Deck
- Take in views from Central Park to One World Trade, all from the building’s 100th floor
- Spot New York City landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building
- A great value—your admission ticket includes secure timed entry and a souvenir photo
- Visitors ages 12+ must present proof that they have received at least one dose of an FDA or WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine. Proof may include the NYC COVID Safe App, Excelsior Pass, CDC Vaccination Card (or photo), or official immunization record from outside of the US.
Saved to wishlist!
360 degree views from the indoor deck on level 100
Access to the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere
Access to the Glass Floor, Angled Glass Walls, Skyline Steps and Eastern Point
Free digital souvenir photo
Food & beverage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccine and valid identification.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Edge Hudson Yards Observation Deck
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Edge Observation Deck - General Admission ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Edge Observation Deck - General Admission ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Edge Observation Deck - General Admission ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Recommend going during sunset, you will be mesmerized and happy you did!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Edge Observation Deck - General Admission
45 to 90 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CityAttractions & Museums - New YorkAttractions & Museums - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - Long IslandCategory
Winter Garden AtriumTrump TowerTiffany & Co. Flagship StoreThe RideMadison Square ParkAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryStrawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)Saks Fifth Avenue FlagshipBethel Woods Center for the ArtsBarrymore TheatreThe Met CloistersEverett Children's Adventure GardenYankee StadiumCentral Park Conservatory GardenBrooks Atkinson TheatreNew York City Madison AvenueIntrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumInternational Center of Photography MuseumNeil Simon Theatre