- Comprehensive NYC tour: maximise your time in the city
- See the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Staten Island
- Magnificent views from the One World Observatory (included)
- Small-group tour means extra attention from your guide
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour meets at 46th St. & Broadway (Times Square) under the George M. Cohan Statue. The guide will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and they will be wearing an orange hat and/or a blue shirt or jacket.
The tour ends at the One World Observatory in Lower M
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles over 7 hours.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Other
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms