- Walking tour of Greenwich Village in New York City
- Experience the atmosphere of Greenwich Village up close
- See New York City from a historical perspective
- Personalize the tour with insights from your native New Yorker guide
Departure & Return
At the NW corner of 8th Avenue and 14 Street outside CVS. I will usually be wearing a hat.
Inside Washington Square Park
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Marc's Village Walk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If this part of NYC interest you, then take this tour!" See review