- Reserve your early-access tickets to the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the grounds of the Statue of Liberty, and the pedestal if you wish to upgrade
- A guide tells you about the history of US immigration at Ellis Island
- Ride the express bus between Midtown and Lower Manhattan for convenience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Times Square Address: 1001 Avenue of the Americas New York City, NY 10018 Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Go directly to Battery Park in Lower Manhattan where your guide provides you with your early access ticket to Liberty Island. Go to the VIP express reserve line for the Statue of Liberty ferry and beat the crowds at the Statue of Liberty and Pedestal Museum. Your guide shares informative commentary as you explore the grounds of the Statue of Liberty and visit the Pedestal if you have selected the upgrade option.
After completing your tour of Liberty Island, your guide takes you to the Ellis Island Ferry and the Ellis Island Museum. In 1892, Ellis Island opened as a federal immigration station and operated for more than six decades until 1954. It is estimated that at least 40% of all current American citizens can trace one or more ancestors to Ellis Island. Have time on your own to see the museum and perhaps find your family members in the registers.
Return by ferry to Battery Park where your guide shows you highlights in the area such as the 9/11 Memorial (National September 11 Memorial). Return to Midtown Manhattan on the Statue of Liberty Express bus to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff