20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make a splash when you first arrive in the Big Apple—and combine an airport transfer with a sky-high sightseeing tour—during this private, 2-in-1 helicopter tour. Upon landing at any of New York’s three major airports, meet your personal helicopter pilot, buckle in, and take to the skies. Go for a Manhattan sightseeing tour en route to your preferred heliport. Reverse journeys from Manhattan to the airport are also available.
- Combine an airport transfer and sightseeing on this helicopter trip
- This private tour experience can be customized to fit your schedule
- Beat the traffic, and see the sights, en route to the city or airport
- This helicopter service is available at JFK, Newark, and LaGuardia
Saved to wishlist!
One Way Helicopter Charter
~15 Minute NYC Tour
Complimentary Public Shuttle at Airport
Excess Luggage Charges
After Hours Surcharges (applicable 19:00-07:00 on weekdays / 19:00-11:00 on weekends)
Holiday Surcharges (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Private Car at Airport
Departure & Return
LaGuardia Airport, 1 Marine Terminal Rd, East Elmhurst, NY 11371, USA
5 N Hangar Rd, Queens, NY 11430, USA
15 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
335 W 30th St & 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA
E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
Open weekdays only
6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004, USA
Wall Street Heliport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. We are happy to arrange for excess luggage to be transported by car, if necessary (additional fee applies). The 3-passenger helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter: 500 lbs (226 kg) in 3-passenger R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The 3-passenger helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers or 2 small carry ons total.
- Most travellers can participate
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York Helicopter Airport Transfer with Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during New York Helicopter Airport Transfer with Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during New York Helicopter Airport Transfer with Scenic Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New York Helicopter Airport Transfer with Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
New York Helicopter Airport Transfer with Scenic Tour
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNewarkNew York CityLong IslandHelicopter Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAirport & Hotel Transfers - New YorkHelicopter Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynAirport & Hotel Transfers - BrooklynHelicopter Tours - Long IslandCity Tours - Long IslandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Long IslandCategory
MoMA PS1Hudson TheatreQueens MuseumCircle in the Square TheatreThe Dakota ApartmentsBloomingdale's 59th StreetGeneral Grant National MemorialStaten Island FerryGershwin Theatre SpyscapeBrooklyn Historical SocietyNew York City Little ItalyMadame Tussauds New York Battery ParkThe Met BreuerCastle Clinton National MonumentAugust Wilson TheaterBarrymore TheatreBernard B. Jacobs TheatreTimes Square