- See NYC’s holiday splendor on a bus tour of movie filming locations
- View the spectacular lights and holiday window displays throughout Manhattan
- Learn entertaining tidbits and insider secrets from your guide, a New York City actor
- Pose for a photo in front of the festive Lincoln Center tree
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting location provided on voucher Address: 63rd and Broadway - outside Starbucks Directions: • Please call our office at 212-683-2027 if you are having any trouble finding your guide. The guide will be holding a Holiday Lights & Movie Sites sign in their hands.
Bryant Park - Holiday Market
What To Expect
Then it’s on to the Upper West Side to relive holiday scenes from Scrooged and New Year’s Eve before moving on to Lincoln Center for a festive photo op with its beautiful Christmas tree.
In Central Park, relive the scenes from Wollman Rink in Home Alone 2 and the Bethesda Fountain in Elf. On the Upper East Side, see the restaurant from Serendipity. Back in midtown Manhattan, remember scenes from Eloise at Christmastime and The Family Man before hitting Rockefeller Center for a viewing of the most famous Christmas tree in New York—as seen in Home Alone 2, Elf, and Noel. Continue down Fifth Avenue, and find the decorated windows at Lord and Taylor before finishing your tour in Herald Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - please advise at the time of booking
- Coach has restroom on board
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands