- See the highlights of New York City on a guided tour
- Hear informative commentary on the history and people that shaped NYC
- Snap pics of Lady Liberty, Ellis Island, and the city skyline from a cruise
- View the 9/11 Memorial at the former World Trade Center site
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure/End Point: 7th Avenue, between 50th & 51st Streets (middle of the block) in Manhattan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boat cruise is not included during the off season Jan 1 - Apr 1
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In lieu of boat cruise, guests will (weather permitting) visit Pier 17 (for a photo opp of the Brooklyn Bridge) & Robert F Wagner Park in Battery Park (for views of the Statue of Liberty from Manhattan)
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours NY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff