- Prebook this 'The Sopranos' tour ahead of time before it sells out
- Gain insider knowledge from a guide who was a professional actor on the show
- Includes round-trip transport to New Jersey from New York City
- Upgrade your experience with priority seating for close-up views in the first four rows
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide in front of the large button statue on Seventh Avenue and the corner of 39th Street.
What To Expect
Your 4-hour tour begins in Manhattan, where fans will instantly recognize sites used in the show’s opening credits, like the Lincoln Tunnel exit and view of Manhattan skyline. Cross the river and into New Jersey, where you’ll get a glimpse of other credit sites like Pizza Land, the Muffler Man, the Valley Landscape silo, and the Pulaski Skyway ramp featured at the end of each episode.
Explore ‘the family’s’ favorite hangouts, including a local restaurant used as Vesuvio, Satin Dolls nightclub (aka Bada Bing!), St. Cecilia’s Church where Carmella attended mass, and Big Pussy’s auto body shop. You’ll even have a chance to sit in the restaurant booth where the show’s infamous final scene was filmed.
Throughout the tour, you’ll visit more than 40 locations featured on the show and get the inside scoop on Sopranos actors and production from your guide. You’ll leave with a whole new perspective on the show and may be tempted to marathon-watch your favorite episodes when you get home!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour with extended stops at three different locations during the tour
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands