- A half-day trolley tour of Newport with historic mansion admission tickets
- Learn the little-known histories behind the scenic, colonial-era city from a live guide
- Visit your choice of three mansions, including the Vanderbilts’ summer cottage
- Travel comfortably in a trolley limited to sixteen tour participants
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Newport Visitor Center Address: Viking Trolley 23 America's Cup Avenue, Newport, RI 02840
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Languages Available: Audio and Written Guides are available at the mansions in one of the following languages. Please inquire upon arrival. Audio tours of The Breakers are available in English, French, Spanish, German and Chinese. The audio tour of Marble House is available in English, French, Spanish and German.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Viking Trolley Tours of Newport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff