Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an insider’s understanding of the year 1776
- See the city’s historical sights in just two hours
- Enjoy special discounts at local businesses
Departure & Return
We'll meet you directly "outside" the Market Street doors of the Independence Visitor Center, one block to the north of Independence Hall and across the street from The Liberty Bell and President's House in the heart of historic Philadelphia.
Tour ends just behind City Tavern and Merchants Exchange where The Continental Congress met every Saturday just aside Alexander Hamilton's Philadelphia home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands