- Explore the historic city of Philadelphia on walking tour
- Learn about the history of America's founding fathers from your guide
- See the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House
- Multiple departure times make it convenient for your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Rocket Fizz Address: 302 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
The tour concludes outside of Independence Hall around 5th and Chestnut, about four blocks away from the starting location. Our guides will happily provide directions back to the start if needed.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Founding Footsteps
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands