- Enjoy a nighttime introduction to America’s oldest city
- Take a hands-on approach to paranormal investigation
- Listen to ghost stories and historical tales you wouldn't otherwise hear
- Paranormal investigation equipment provided
Departure & Return
the sidewalk in front of 65 Main Street, look for the large round benches near Guilty Bakery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Plymouth Night Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.