- Discover Newport’s highlights and history, all in just half a day
- Round-trip transit from central Providence via comfortable coach
- Learn about the city’s Gilded Age past, and admire its mansions
- Enjoy time at leisure to explore the sights at your own pace
Departure & Return
10:00am (arrive 10 min early)Visitor Information Center at the Rhode Island Convention Center
10:15am Crowne Plaza Warwick
10:40am North Kingstown Park and Ride Lot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Please be aware that during your tour the tour guide may take pictures of your tour group which could be used in future marketing materials or shared on one of our social media pages, if it’s a really great picture! If you would like to be tagged in a photo, or if you don’t want to be included in a photo, please let the tour guide know.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Experience Rhode Island Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.