Explore our promoted experiences
- A 1-hour tour of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City
- Learn about the building’s history from a local guide interpreting a historical character
- Chose from several convenient tour times throughout the day
- Tread in the footsteps of famous dignitaries
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Au 1884, a small cafe on Dufferin Terrace, right beside the Château Frontenac.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cicerone Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff