3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Eliminate the need to rent a car while visiting the Ice Hotel with this tour that includes round-trip transportation. With pickup and drop-off in Quebec City, you can just sit back and enjoy the scenery on the ride. Once you arrive, embark on a self-guided tour to see the rooms, suites, ice sculptures, and stop for a drink at the ice bar. Learn the history of the ice bar and all the facts and figures that make it so special.
- Entry fees to the Ice hotel
- Self-Guided tour to learn about the property
- Round-trip transportation from Quebec City
- Enjoy a relaxing journey to and from Quebec with driver
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
12 Rue Sainte-Anne , 12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation
1 hour 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesQuebec CityUnique Experiences - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecCategory
Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiqueFort Museum (Musée du Fort)Artillery Park Heritage SiteShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Via Ferrata MontmorencyNotre-Dame de Québec Basilica-CathedralIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace)La MalbaieCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Saint-RochPromenade Samuel-De ChamplainCharlevoix RegionQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Bora Parc ValcartierDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Baie-Saint-PaulPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)