- A 3-hour small-group brewery tour from Quebec City
- Visit three different breweries and see production in process
- Explore the up and coming neighborhood of St. Roch
- Sample nine different beers and enjoy snacks along the way
- Learn about beer production and the area from a knowledgable local guide
- Avoid the hassle of a big group with this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Noctem Artisans Brasseurs Address: 438, rue du Parvis Quebec, G1K 6H8 Directions: Meet your guide inside the craft brewery Dates: Wednesday and Saturday
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (French and English)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.25 miles)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Broue-Tours inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands