Explore our promoted experiences
- Double-decker bus tour of Quebec City: Ideal for first-time visitors
- Great way to get your bearings and pinpoint places to come back to
- Learn about Quebec City history and culture from your tour guide
- Sit on the top deck for views you cannot get from the ground
Departure & Return
The departure point is just next to Musée du Fort (address provided) You can present yourself at the bus directly. The bus will be written Quebec Tours on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travellers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands