- Quebec City sightseeing coach tour
- Soak up the French charm of Old Quebec
- Visit top Quebec attractions such as Place Royale, Place d'Armes, and the Plains of Abraham
- Enjoy interesting commentary from your knowledgeable, bilingual guide
Departure & Return
The bus will be in front of Musée du Fort, you can present to the bus directly. The bus will be written Old Quebec Tours, Tours du Vieux-Québec or Quebec Tours on it. Sometimes it can happens that the bus has no wrap.
What To Expect
Explore Old Québec, the historic heart of French Canada and the capital of the province of Québec, with its narrow streets, stone buildings, and European feel.
Visit Place Royale, often referred to as the birthplace of French America, and the beautiful Plains of Abraham, where the famous Battle of Québec between the French and English armies took place in the Seven Years’ War in 1759. Also, enjoy views of picturesque Place d'Armes and take photos of the towering Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Canada’s most-beloved hotel.
The bilingual guide offers commentary in English and French (if any French passengers are on board). It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know Québec City and the many amazing attractions it offers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a cold and rainy day and was perfect way to get out and get acquainted with the city." See review
- "It was a rainy day, but Jean-Pierre made the whole trip a very pleasant and worthwhile experience." See review
- "If you have the time and you want to see and understand old Quebec sign up for this tour and ask for Dan you will not regret it" See review