1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrances for paid visits are included in the price
Departure & Return
Old Quebec, Quebec City, QC, Canada
We can meet on Place Royale or near Château Frontenac
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2021 - 2/8/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Frontenac Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quebec City Tourist Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Quebec City Tourist Tour?
A:The policy on sanitisation is:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Quebec City Tourist Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quebec City Tourist Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Quebec City Tourist Tour
1 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuebec CityShore Excursions - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecPorts of Call Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecCategory
Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & TicketsOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans) Tours & TicketsPromenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & TicketsSaint-Roch Tours & TicketsQuebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port) Tours & TicketsArtillery Park Heritage Site Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & TicketsCharlevoix Region Tours & TicketsFort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & TicketsQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & TicketsLa Malbaie Tours & TicketsAquarium du Quebec Tours & TicketsAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & TicketsIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & TicketsQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & TicketsBaie-Saint-Paul Tours & TicketsPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & Tickets