Explore our promoted experiences
- See more of Orleans Island, with stops at multiple wineries across the isle
- Use tastings to identify your favorite local wines
- A guide shares information about Orleans Island as you travel
- Stress-free transfers between Quebec City and Orleans Island
Departure & Return
Next to the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac. Look for the Quebec Bus Tour poster. Alls bus stop at the same place. Please, be there 10 minutes in advance. Près du Château Frontenac, cherchez l'affiche de Québec Bus Tour. Tous les autobus s'arrêtent à cet endroit. Soyez-y 10 minutes à l'avance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY quebec bus tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands