- Explore Washington DC’s many monuments and memorials at night
- Enjoy stunning views of the nation’s capital illuminated for the evening
- Educational and entertaining experience
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide at the Hyatt Regency Hotel (close to Union Station Metro). Address: 400 New Jersey Ave. NW Washington DC 20001 Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a Public tour, not Private
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY City Tours by LOBA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I go to DC to visit family often, and this tour will make it difficult to go back to the National Mall during the daytime." See review
- "Many of our team members work remotely, so it was nice to get the team together and see the monuments decorated for the holidays and take group photos." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews