Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Your host will greet you at the benches next to Mellow Mushroom's Patio beside the P5 parking lot. Your host will be there 15 minutes before the tour wearing a Genteel & Bard shirt, black backpack, and a microphone around his or her neck. Make sure your host is with Genteel & Bard.
Your tour will conclude outside of the Lucy Ludwell-Paradise House on East Duke of Gloucester Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE: Your tour will take place outside.
- Most travellers can participate
- Experience Williamsburg's luxury touring co. Visit genteelandbard.com to book more than two guests and view multiple times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Genteel and Bard
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use