Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Williamsburg's history through its ghost stories
- Bring your own camera to try to take your own ghost photos
- Wear comfy shoes for this walking tour
- The tour lasts up to 90 minutes
Departure & Return
East Tour only: Meet across the street from 430 in front of the Capital building under the streetlight. (Free parking very close to the starting point at the Tavern Parking Lot on Francis Street.)
Both tours end at Williamsburg's most haunted site: the Peyton Randolph House.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ghostographer Tours of Williamsburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.