3 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend the afternoon eating your way through Williamsburg. Explore the neighborhood and meet some stars of the local foodies scene. The tour will take you to a handful of restaurants, specialty food shops, and producers where you taste everything from gourmet mac and cheese and Blue Talon Bistro, to a selection of baked goods from Justified Bake Shop, to a flight of local beers from Green Leafe Café, and so much more. Get an inside look at what makes the food scene so cool and bookmark spots to return to.
- Discover Williamsburg’s gourmet food scene on a 3-hour walking food tour
- Visit restaurants, specialty food shops, and local producers and taste everything from Pastries to peanuts
- Sample sugars and spices, handmade pizza, gourmet mac and cheese and a craft beer flight
- Get to know the neighborhood and meet the local chefs and producers creating the vibrant food scene.
Saved to wishlist!
Visit several eateries and restaurants
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Merchant's Square
Return DetailsSame as the start location
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Taste of Williamsburg
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A couple of the stops were at nice food shops, but those samples can be had without the assistance of a food tour." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingWilliamsburgFood Tours - VirginiaCity Tours - VirginiaWalking Tours - VirginiaHalf-day Tours - VirginiaFood Tours - Washington DCCity Tours - Washington DCWalking Tours - Washington DCHalf-day Tours - Washington DCFood Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PhiladelphiaHalf-day Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory