6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting Tour at the Distillery
Official castle interior & gardens guided tour is excluded, access to castle grounds is included.. .
Gratuities not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick from anywhere in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
- Dyce Airport, Aberdeen Scotland
- Aberdeen Harbour, N Pier, Aberdeen AB11 5HB, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Over 8's for farm tour and over 18's for distillery tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Time Exposure Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Aberdeenshire Castles Cows and Whisky Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aberdeenshire Castles Cows and Whisky Private Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aberdeenshire Castles Cows and Whisky Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aberdeenshire Castles Cows and Whisky Private Day Trip
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsDistillery Tours ExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAberdeenShore Excursions - Northeast Scotland4WD Tours - Northeast ScotlandSporting Events - Northeast ScotlandDistillery Tours - Northeast ScotlandExtreme - Northeast ScotlandPorts of Call Tours - Northeast ScotlandHistorical Tours - Northeast ScotlandCategory