- Multi-part adventure in the Dubai desert
- Go dune bashing and sandboarding
- Bedouin camp entertainment and barbecue dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is offered for convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Abu Dhabi, as well as the cruise port (Port Zayed). Pickup will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or e-mail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes for safe sandboarding
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with Heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. ( If these conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up available from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels & cruise port, Airport pick up is from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels Abu Dhabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Abu Dhabi: 7-Hours Desert Safari with BBQ, Camel Ride & Sandboarding.